What is Mesothelioma?

Mesothelioma is a form of cancer which is caused through exposure to asbestos. 

The cancer grows and develops from the protective lining that covers most of a persons internal organs (the mesothelium). It most commonly starts from the lining of the lungs (the pleura) and the chest wall, but can also start from the abdominal lining or the lining around the heart.

As I write this, there is no cure.

(All information correct at time of writing sourced from other information on the net)



Wednesday 24 March 2010

Update..

So far we have tried raising awareness through this blog, emails, facebook, twitter and forums. My older sister has contacted local newspapers and Meridian, she is waiting to hear back from The Sun. 

I have also sent an email to the official Philip Scofield website, but not heard back and this morning I have contacted "This Morning" who sounded interested and asked me to put everything into an email which I am in the middle of doing. 

Although I know that good will come from this it is so hard.. I miss my Dad so much and I know that I am not alone. Everyone who met him loved him, he was that kind of person.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment